City Clerk / Treasurer / Cemetery Sexton
W240 N3065 Pewaukee Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Pilgrim’s Rest Cemetery
Pilgrim’s Rest Cemetery is a non-denominational municipal cemetery owned and operated by the City of Pewaukee. It is located on Pewaukee Road (Highway 164) and Busse Road, just north of I-94.
There are three sections to the cemetery; one of which currently has plots available. Check here for information on the columbarium.
If you are interested in any further information please contact Kelly Tarczewski, City Clerk, at 262-691-0770.
|Grave Site||Resident Price||Non-Resident Price|
|Grave Site||$ 400||$ 600|
|Full Burial Site||$ 500||$ 500|
|Cremation Burial Fee||$ 250||$ 250|
|Columbarium Niche (includes bronze plaque)||$ 710 *||$ 810 *|
|Infant Grave Site||$ 200 **||$ 300 **|
|Additional charge for opening/closing on Weekends & City-Recognized Holidays or any time outside normal business hours||$500
* $125 opening/closing fee
** $250 opening/closing charge
- Temporary natural & artificial arrangements / wreath stands must be removed from the cemetery by the last Friday of October.
- Christmas arrangements / wreath stands must be removed from the cemetery by the last Friday of March.
- Permanent monument-mounted planters are preferred but are not mandatory.
- Headstones may be above ground but must fit within the grave site area and must be mounted to a cement foundation base. Headstones are to be placed on the west side of the grave.
- Please put trash in the receptacles provided.
- No entry after dark.